Your car and home are covered. How about you?
Life insurance is a powerful estate planning tool and helps protect your loved ones from the financial consequences of your death.
- Proceeds are income tax-free
- Money is paid directly to your beneficiaries
- Probate process is bypassed saving time and money
- Make up for your lost income
- Whole and term life insurance options available
You or your spouse may eventually need long-term care at home, in an assisted living facility or at a nursing home.
- Provides coverage for expenses generally not covered by health insurance policies like Medicare
- Coverage can include home care and adult daycare
- Preserve estate value while protecting and transferring wealth to your heirs
For assistance or a quote, please call
1-800-950-7328 ext. 1698
In addition to the emotional impact of an accident, the financial impact could be devastating to those you care about most.
- Protects against the loss of life or certain bodily injuries resulting from covered accidents
- Benefits can be used to pay off a mortgage or debts
- Ensure your family’s ongoing financial security
For a quote, please call
Plan Ahead for Your Insurance Needs
Personal insurance policies like life, long-term care and accidental death & dismemberment are effective ways to help those you care about to maintain their quality of life, repay debt and fund education in the event of an untimely injury, illness or death. We can help you assess whether you need extra coverage or different policies to protect your family against the unexpected.
- Determine the role personal insurance plays in your overall financial plan
- Evaluate mortgages, car loans and any other debts that need to be paid
- Consider education expenses if your kids or grandkids are still in school
- Determine how much of your income you will need to replace
- Decide how many years you’ll need insurance
- Establish a strategy that best suits your needs
Personal insurance products are made available by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc and underwritten by leading insurance companies. Not all applicants may qualify. This insurance is not a deposit and is not insured or guaranteed by Financial Partners Credit Union. Subject to change without notice. Conditions, restrictions, and terms may apply.